Medical Device Assembler-II
The operator will be required to perform manufacturing/assembly related functions including complex catheter assembly, in-process inspection, material inspection, testing, packaging, materials handling, and other related activities.
The Medical Device Assembler-II shall be responsible for the following activities/job functions:
- Must have a good job attitude.
- Perform all activities in compliance with SOP's, Manufacturing & Quality documentation.
- Complex catheter assembly, sub-assembly, inspection and testing.
- Perform adhesive bonding, thermal bonding, tight-tolerance trimming, and various precision assembly steps.
- Be able to perform high quality work for long hours with the aid of a microscope within a clean room environment.
- Expertise in using typical production tools and equipment.
- Perform mechanical inspection operations using conventional quality measurement tools.
- Perform in-process inspections and verifications.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in medical device manufacturing/assembly & testing.
- Recent experience in complex catheter assembly preferred.
- Adhesive bonding, thermal bonding, and assembly processing experience a MUST.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Knowledge and experience with ISO and GMP requirements.
- Able to communicate well with engineers and co-workers.
- Must be good with numbers and basic arithmetic.
- Proficient with the industry's conventional measurement tools.
- Able to read, write and understand English.
- Be able to use typical medical device manufacturing assembly tools and equipment.
- Be self directed in a fast paced environment.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- High School Diploma
This is a temporary to permanent position and located in Marlborough, Massachusetts. If you are interested and would like to be considered, please forward your resume to email@example.com